- Up to 3 mind mapsCreate and store up to 3 mind maps in your free MindMeister account.
- Unlimited Map CollaboratorsShare mind maps with other users to brainstorm and plan projects together.
- MeisterTask IntegrationConvert mind map topics into tasks on any project board in MeisterTask. Turn ideas to actions and track them with ease.
- MS Teams IntegrationUse MindMeister in MS Teams by signing up with your team's Office 365 domain
- TemplatesChoose from a variety of mind map templates to create beautiful mind maps, fast.
Mind mapping with:
- Unlimited mind mapsCreate and store an unlimited number of mind maps in your MindMeister account.
- File and image attachmentsUpload files and images from your computer and attach them to the topics in your maps.
- PDF and image exportExport your mind maps as PNG, JPG or PDF files.
- Mind map printingPrint your map with the possibility to fully customize sizes and aspect ratio.
- Version historyRevert to a particular prior revision and view all changes of your mind map using Versions.
- Admin accountManage all licenses with one admin account and centralized billing
Includes Basic and:
- Word exportConvert your mind maps to a Microsoft Word document, with many options for table of contents, heading styles, etc.
- PowerPoint exportConvert your mind maps to a Microsoft PowerPoint presentation, with many options for outlines, inline images, etc.
- Google Workspace for domains sign-onSimply turn your Google Workspace team into a MindMeister team.
Includes Personal and:
- Group sharingSet up groups of users and easily share your mind maps with all group members
- Compliance exports and backupsBulk export and backup your team's data to your own servers via SSH or FTPS
- Custom team domainSet up your own custom login domain. Example: yourcompany.mindmeister.com
- Priority email & phone supportOur dedicated support team prioritizes tickets from Business customers and provides phone support if needed.
Includes Pro and:
Full Feature Comparison
|Number of mind maps|
The number of mind maps you can store in your MindMeister account.
|Up to 3||Unlimited||Unlimited||Unlimited|
Toggle between the visual and linear with Outline Mode. View mind maps as bulleted lists or bulleted lists as mind maps.
Show your mind maps as presentations to share ideas quickly, simply and professionally.
Choose from a variety of mind map templates to create beautiful mind maps, fast.
|Apps for iOS & Android|
Use MindMeister on the go with native mobile applications.
Our dedicated team provides support for all technical and billing-related questions.
|Community||Priority & Phone|
Attach files from your computer or link any file from Dropbox, Google Drive, OneDrive, or MindMeister
|200 MB per file||200 MB per file||200 MB per file|
Revert to a particular prior revision and view all changes of your mind map using Versions.
|Import, Export & Integrations|
|MS Teams Integration|
Use MindMeister in MS Teams by signing up with your team's Office 365 domain
|Import from Text, Freemind, XMind, MindMeister, MindManager|
You can create MindMeister mind maps from text files as well as import maps from other mind map tools.
|Export to Text, MindMeister|
Export your mind maps as text or MindMeister files.
|Export to PDF, Image, Freemind, XMind, MindManager|
Export your mind maps as PNG, JPG or PDF files, as well as other mind mapping formats.
|Mind map printing|
Print your map with the possibility to fully customize sizes and aspect ratio.
|Export to Microsoft Word and PowerPoint|
Export your mind maps to a Microsoft Word document or PowerPoint presentation.
|Team & Collaboration|
|Share mind maps|
You can invite friends and colleagues to collaborate on mind maps with you.
|Multiple team administrators|
Set up multiple team administrators for your team to manage user roles or to change licenses and billing information.
Set up groups of users and easily share your mind maps with all group members
|Custom team domain|
Set up your own custom login domain. Example: yourcompany.mindmeister.com
Your Questions, Answered
Need Help Deciding?
How can I redeem a coupon code?
You can redeem your coupon code on our coupon page to upgrade or extend a paid plan.
Is there a limit to the number of maps I can create?
No, the number of mind maps is unlimited, no matter which paid plan you choose.
Is it possible to switch to another plan after signing up?
Yes, you can upgrade or downgrade to another plan anytime. All options are available in your account settings.
Which payment methods do you accept?
We accept all common credit cards, PayPal, or coupon codes. Please contact corporate sales if you are interested in a tailored quote for your team.
How can I cancel a paid subscription?
You can cancel your subscription by choosing the respective option in your account settings. The downgrade goes into effect when your current license expires.
How do I know which plan is right for me?
You can view our comparison table to find out exactly which features are offered in each plan.